We provide training on the topics of ritual abuse, human trafficking and complex trauma to churches and organizations. Training includes instruction on topics ranging from basic to advanced materials on type A and B trauma with survivors of severe trauma including ritual abuse (SRA), human trafficking and dissociative identity disorder. Problem areas are addressed through Biblical perspective utilizing Life Model and Thrive principles.
Dates to be announced. If you are interested, click here to contact our office to be added to our conference mailing list.
This program involves individualized online training and mentoring in prayer ministry, with one-on-one time required with a prayer minister at CARE for individual answers to questions.
At the completion of an internship in prayer ministry at C.A.R.E., interns should be able to accomplish the following tasks and perform the following skills:
- Possess a working fund of knowledge on trauma, dissociation, and issues affecting survivors of ritual abuse.
- Understand and apply the five Thrive Principles in developmental growth.
- Identify the levels of pain in the brain’s control center.
- Possess a working knowledge and application of the nineteen skills.
- Identify maturity levels in self and others.
- Identify goals and tasks to address maturity deficits and apply appropriate interventions.
- Identify your own maturity deficits and develop a plan to address them.
- Understand the process of recovery from both type A and type B traumas.
- Understand and apply the necessary resources for recovery.
- Synchronize with others who are in distress.
- Differentiate between the therapeutic individual model of treatment and interventions through a community approach.
- Participate in and experience life in your local community.
- Understand and participate in conflict resolution and repair.
- Learn to effectively pray for survivors using the Prayer Warriors and Finding Freedom books as guides.
- Administer prayer in prayer sessions with your clients using the above skills.
All interns are required to fulfill these tasks:
- Read, sign, and follow the “Code of Ethics and Conduct Agreement” included in your application.
- Complete all reading assignments given by your supervisor.
- Read Prayer Warriors and apply prayers appropriate to client situations.
- Attend weekly intern supervision meetings via Zoom.
- Follow instructions given by your supervisor at C.A.R.E. If instructions are confusing or unclear