Training for Churches and Supporters
CARE offers training seminars for churches, therapists and those who support survivors of sexual abuse (including human trafficking) and ritual abuse. Topics covered can include:
• An overview of ritual abuse
• An overview of human trafficking
• An overview of the healing process
• The worldview of the survivor
• How programming works – and how to help survivors heal
• Using THRIVE principles as a comprehensive model for healing trauma
• Preventing burnout in supporters
• How to help survivors through crises
• How to expose and defeat demonic strongholds
• Boundaries for survivors
• Attachment types and how this impacts healing
• The role of the church in helping survivors.
These seminars are customized according to the needs of your particular clients or organization.
For further information, call our office at (231) 745-0500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.