CARE is a ministry to survivors of ritual abuse and mind control. In a day when the stresses of modern life drive many to seek comfort in drugs, alcohol, promiscuity, abuse, and suicide, we are a non-profit organization reflecting Christian values and beliefs, rising to the call to help set people free from the cycles of destruction that have ruled their lives and destroyed their homes. C.A.R.E. has become a leader in prayer ministry and empowering sufferers of SRA, ritual abuse, trafficking and other major life abuse. We have developed a community of hurting people that live the THRIVE principles on a daily basis empowering them to go from victim to victor.
The singular purpose of C.A.R.E. is to empower severely wounded men, women, and children to receive and live in the power of the Spirit of the Sovereign Lord in becoming “oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of His splendor”.
Our ministries include:
How you can help
There are many ways to contribute to C.A.R.E., Inc. helping us continue ministering to the wounded as they become whole in Christ.
- For the spiritual warfare that goes on in the work done at C.A.R.E.
- For finances for the clients and for C.A.R.E. to meet its daily needs
- For clients of C.A.R.E.
- For the staff of C.A.R.E.
Donate to Our Programs
- Checks and money orders
- Stocks and bonds
- Gifts such as clothing, books, furniture, etc.
- Credit card or e-check through PayPal
- C.A.R.E. General Fund – to help pay our day-to-day bills, repairs, or fund special projects
- Adopt-a-Survivor – to pay for counseling for a survivor
If you have any questions concerning how to give, please contact us via our Contact page or call at 231-745-05